Choosing Treiber Dental
What To Expect When You Arrive For Your Appointment
Thank you for entrusting Bruce Treiber, DDS with your dental care. You may be aware of the constantly changing concerns about the Coronavirus and we want to take this opportunity to update you with the precautions our office is taking to ensure the safety of our patients and team.
Our goal is to ensure a safe environment for everyone in our office. If you have symptoms of cough, respiratory distress, or a fever, we are asking that you reschedule your appointment by calling our office. If you have been in close contact with a COVID-19 patient or have travelled out of the country recently we ask you to reschedule your appointment.
Dental Solutions has always followed the highest standards of infection control, not only meeting but exceeding the current guidelines. Over the past several weeks we have closely followed recommendations issued from our governing authorities including the Center for Disease Control, American Dental Association, Ohio Dental Association, and Governor Mike DeWine. In order to protect our team, our patients, your families, and the community we have implemented and trained our team on the latest safety measures.
Safety and Sanitation Policy
Including But Not Limited To:
- Asking all patients to call or text when you arrive. Please remain in your vehicle until we ask you to come in the building
- Asking all patients to arrive with face protection (mask) or one will be provided
- Minors may be accompanied by one adult in order to check-in and complete forms. We will kindly ask this adult to return to their car once the patient has been seated in a treatment room
- Taking temperatures on each team member daily and our patient's upon arrival
- Plexiglass breath shields have been installed at front check in and check out areas
- All staff are equipped with PPE, including N-95 or KN95 masks, gloves, and face shields
- Using intra-oral evacuation systems to reduce aerosols
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting door handles, counters, reception areas, and all spaces where public interaction occurs.
- Examination rooms are disinfected after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment.
- Alcohol sanitizer is available in all areas of our office. We are limiting patient encounters with appropriate spacing and limiting the number of patients in the office at one time
- Medical Grade Air Purifiers with HEPA filtration, UV and ionizing to purify air quality in the office
We are committed to doing everything possible to make your visit safe and pleasant.
Our practice was founded by Bruce Treiber who began his dental career with the belief that a sense of family, respect, and quality would be the hallmarks of this practice.
For more than 25 years, these beliefs have been the guiding light of this practice and are reflected in the loyalty of our patients and staff.
In an age when people seem to be disrespected, our practice has made it our primary goal to respect your time, to listen to you, and to treat you with compassion.
We strive to provide you with quality, conservative dental care in a safe, clean, and caring environment.
Bruce Treiber, DDS
Dr. Treiber has been a practicing dentist for over 25 years in the Canton area. A graduate of Canton Lincoln High School, he attended The Ohio State University where he was a member of the OSU Marching Band. He graduated in 1980 with a B.S. Degree in Zoology and in 1984 with his dental degree. Following graduation he spent one year at Cleveland Metro General Hospital in their Dental General Practice Residency program.
He is known for his gentle and caring manner with his patients as well as his attention to detail. He recently completed extensive training in the use of the dental laser as well as a 3 month program in cosmetic dentistry at the prestigious Nash Institute in Charlotte NC. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Pierre Fauchard Academy, and is past president of the Stark County Dental Society (2005).
He and his wife Catherine have been married over 25 years and have 2 children, Nicholas and Lauren.
- Education: B.S. Ohio State University (1980)
- D.D.S. Ohio State University (1984)
- General Practice Residency- Cleveland Metro General Hospital (1985)
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- Stark County Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Pierre Fauchard Academy